Soaps are no longer bound by the bar. Expound on your soapmaking knowledge and learn how to make the lasted phenom in baking translated into soap by the way of cupcakes. They are an instant hit and will make a great addition to your product line.
You will take home:
* a batch of freshly prepared custom soap cupcakes (approx. 6 cupcakes)
- Learn how to successfully pipe “frosting” on your soap cupcakes
- Tips on how to color frosting when fragrance contains vanilla which turns soap brown
- Know which tip to purchase to give you great looking frosting
- Learn the frosting technique to have more than one color
- Understand what equipment works best when making soap cupcakes
Special Notes: A $25 materials fee is due to the instructor on the day of class in cash. Bring a silicone cupcake mold and a box that the mold will fit in for transporting. Colorants and fragrance oils will be provided for use during the class. Please feel free to bring your own special fragrance and/or essential oils.
Please note that registering for the class is confirmation that you read the Class Policies.
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-531-7455