7 out of 10
That’s how many households use candles.
Yes, just about everyone LOVES candles.
Even more fun is making them (and knowing you’ll never run out of candles!)
If you’re a crafter and love the idea of making your own candles, this class is for you.
In this 3 hour hands-on class, you’ll learn how to safely craft custom candles using soy and coconut waxes (these waxes are clean burning and renewable.)
You’ll learn how to:
- Choose the correct wick - the wick affects how the candle burns
- Select appropriate candle containers - glass jars, tins...whatever you fancy
- Use colorants - from light and subtle to hold and brilliant
- Pick the right wax - what wax means for burn time and color adding.
- Properly use fragrance - just the right amount and type of fragrance makes a difference
- Melt and Pour at the correct temperature - temperature is what makes a good candle
- Source ingredients - where to find the raw materials you need to keep making candles
And you’ll take home:
- Class Handouts
- Coconut Wax Container Candle
- Soy Wax Container Candle
Enjoy many hours of your own handcrafted candles, or share with your friends and family.