Effective June, 22, 2020: Due to Covid-19 class size has been reduced to four students. Registering for a class means you agree to the following:
1) Wearing a face mask at all times while in the building and in class.
2) If you have a fever of 100.4 or higher you will request a transfer to a future class.
3) Students will wear gloves during class practicum while handling class ingredients.
Skin moisturizers are one of the #1 cosmetics sold but not all of them are created equal. Learn hands on how to make luxurious creams and lotions with ingredients that nurture the skin.
- Understand why preservatives are needed
- How to label your lotions for retail
- The benefits and properties of oils
- The ingredients needed to make lotions and creams
- Where you can buy your ingredients
- and much more
At the end of the session you will bring home at least (2) - eight ounce bottles of lotion.